We’re celebrating the end of the year by reflecting on the most stylish stars of 2013. With 2013 running its final lap, we wanted to reflect on memorable moments of celebrity style. We’ve hand-selected our most inspirationally-dressed trendsetters, who have kept us captivated all year long…
1) Media personality Toke Makinwa is an undeniable beauty, and, to boot, her fashion sense is right on point. This year, her palette remained pretty cohesive, sticking to black and neutrals… with just the right amount of sparkle and pink. She can always be relied on to bring the style. Check out the list and tell us if you agree with them.
2) Whether she’s casual on the beach or dressed to kill, Rita Dominic brings her natural beauty to everything she wears, including textured fishtail dress.
3) Be it white skinny jeans and a crop top, or an elegant evening gown, Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson makes casual look exquisite. Now, that’s a trendsetter.
4) The always lovely Duchess of Fashion, Genevieve Nnaji, brings a refreshing, modern aesthetic to traditional attire. Her yellow floor length gown have made conservative cool.
5) Even in a strict palette of black and white, Toolz Oniru made a statement in each of her ensembles. Where color is lacking, embellishment and structure astonished.
6) Karen Igho; Media Personality‘s leading lady stole the show many times this year in an array of gorgeous looks, showing us the reigning queen of fashion is here to stay.
7) Tiwa Savage; sophisticated-yet-fun sassy style is a trend in and of itself. And why not? We equally love this blue floor length gown!
8) Former MS World Agbani Darego personifies cool-girl chic. Whether she’s spotted on her way to the gym in sneakers and a hoodie, or all dressed up for an event, we get the feeling her style truly reflects her personality. Now, that’s a worthwhile trend.
9) Beverly Naya; From her sexy sequins to this black long sleeve crop top she wore backstage at the Ebony TV event, Beverly’s trendsetting fashion moments could fill a book.
10) Another adoring Celebrity is Mercy Aigbe. The actress had a stunning year on the red carpet, where
she enjoyed classic structures and the occasional novelty of sparkle and bright color.
Rita Dominic and Mercy Aigbe deserve to be here!
Very good list.
Do you agree with the list?Follow on twitter Follow @BeautifulBlogga